Sleeping With A Digital Alarm Clock In The BedroomBy the way, it is not healthy to sleep with a digital clock in your room, as the digital radiation will affect your sleep and stop you going into deep sleep, just the same as it is not safe to sleep with an iPhone on inn your bedroom, as this severely interferes with the quality of your sleep.
The digital radio from your alarm clock sets up a harmful Positive Ion force field with the plumbing from your bathroom, especially if you have an Ensuite Bathroom next to wear you sleep. Not wonder you haven't slept well for years now.
Placing an Orgone Pendant or Orgone Generator on top of your Digital alarm clock harmonized the dangerous digital sound coming from it, allowing you to get a better night's sleep.
Why you should NEVER keep your mobile in your bedroom
After a while, you find yourself checking your phone for messages and notifications with an increasing frequency which becomes an addiction. And then, when a question pops into your head, you get onto your phone’s internet browser to find the answer immediately. In short, you become obsessed with it. Your phone was nearly always in your consciousness, and if you accidentally left it behind when going out, you feel withdrawal symptoms and like you are without your “brain”!
With Smartphone’s with data turned on, it emits much higher levels of radio frequency (RF) radiation than a regular non-data mobile phone. Now you can turn the data on for the duration of the task and then switch it off again. Amazingly you will survive without having information coming at me 24/7.
Another benefit is that you will now sleep much better. Studies are suggesting that mobile phones affect sleep in several ways:
1. Radio Frequency radiation can reduce the production of melatonin (a sleep regulating hormone)
2. The blue light coming from high resolution wireless device screens at night time tricks you brain into thinking it is daytime.
3. Even short bursts of light coming from notifications can disturb sleep.
4. If you charge your phone by your bed, the transformer can emit very low frequency Electromagnetic Radiation, which again has been shown to disturb sleep.
5. If you sleep with your phone in the bedroom you will be subconsciously ready to attend to it.
Have you ever wondered why you had a really bad night’s sleep and then realized that you forgot to switch you phone off before you went to sleep?
How To Protect Yourself From WiFi and Smartphone Radiation
Karen Winter, Dip.HSc.Kin, KNA, AKA, NAET Adv.II
Orgone Energy Healing